1. Tuition is due on the first of the month and delinquent after the 5th of the month. A $25.00 late fee will be charged on all late payments received after the 5th of the month. No exceptions. If payment has not been received in full by the 15th of the month, students will not be allowed to participate in class. All tuition is based on four lessons per month. Fifth lessons are considered a bonus and are used to offset any missed classes due to holidays throughout the year when the studio is closed. This includes the week after recital.
2. Dance Dynamics accepts cash, check, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and monthly automatic withdrawals.
3. Dance Dynamics does not send monthly bills. It is the parent's responsibility to mail or bring the payment into the office. To participate in any studio function, all tuition must be current. This includes our annual dance revue and dance competitions.
4. Checks returned to the studio for insufficient funds will be charged a $25.00 service fee.
5. There are NO REFUNDS OR ADJUSTMENTS made for missed classes. Tuition is based on enrollment, not attendance. Students missing class will be allowed to make-up their missed class. Students have one month to attend another class at the same level as a make-up. Please check in at the reception desk prior to the start of class so that the instructor is aware of the make-up. Make-up periods may be extended for unusual circumstances at the discretion of the Director.
6. Class size is generally limited to 15-18 students, although some classes may be smaller or larger based on the Instructor's preference. If a class has reached capacity a waiting list will be started. It is the parent's responsibility to notify the studio if their child wishes to drop out of their classes, so that students on the waiting list can be added.
7. Please notify the office of any class schedule changes, new phone number or address and emergency contact information.
8. Parents who pay using the automatic withdrawal service must fill out a drop form in order for withdrawals to cease. Dance Dynamics is not responsible for payments made if a drop form is not filled out.
9. Substitute teachers are used occasionally when Dance Dynamics instructors are performing in shows, have professional commitments, and/or due to illness.
10. Students are required to pay a yearly registration fee of $30.00 to hold their spot in classes, renewable every September. New students registering after May 1st will have their registration pro-rated at $10.00.
11. A $20.00 re-enrollment fee will be charged to any student who drops out of dance for one month or longer.
12. Each year Dance Dynamics presents a Professional Dance Revue which enables all our students the opportunity to showcase their dance skills and routines. This dance revue is held in a professional theater and requires students to purchase a costume(s) for each class in which he/she is enrolled. Participation in the annual revue is entirely optional, however you must notify the studio/instructor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if their child will be unable to participate. Tickets will be sold in advance on a first come first serve basis.
13. We kindly ask that you call in and notify the studio if your child is going to miss class due to illness, school events, vacation, financial problems, change in schedule or any other factors interfering with the established and hereby agreed upon. It is the responsibility of Dance Dynamics to notify all students of any schedule changes.
14. It is the parent's responsibility to come inside the studio lobby and check the bulletin board for any current memos or information on a weekly basis. Students often neglect to bring home memos given out in class.
15. Important: Dance Dynamics does not provide childcare! It is the responsibility of each parent to pick-up their child immediately following their classes. We advise parents of younger dancers (3-6) to stay at the studio while their child is in class. Parents must supervise younger siblings while in the viewing area. Absolutely no loud or disruptive behavior will be tolerated. Younger siblings must stay in the viewing areas with their parents where they can be supervised while their older sibling is in class. Absolutely no playing in the parking lot.
16. Class Etiquette: Students, who are tardy on a chronic basis, may be changed to a class that is at a more convenient time. It is very disruptive to the entire class. We understand that occasionally this may occur, but please make every effort to be on time for class. Students arriving more then ten minutes late may be asked to sit out of class.
17. ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED INSIDE THE DANCE STUDIOS, EXCEPT WATER!
18. For liability purposes, ABSOLUTLEY NO ONE OTHER THAN REGISTERED STUDENTS AND THE INSTRUCTOR are allowed inside the classroom or in the middle lobby while class is in session. This means that parents and siblings must wait in the viewing area while class is in session. This policy is strictly enforced. Only the front studio has a viewing window. Teachers will rotate on a weekly basis. As there are 3 studios at our facility, parents will have the opportunity to view classes at least once a month. Generally, younger classes will be held in the front studio on a more frequent basis.
All tuition is based on four lessons per month. Fifth lessons are considered a bonus and are used to offset any missed classes due to holidays throughout the year when the studio is closed.
Students who are trying a class do not need to purchase new dance shoes or clothes just for a trial class, once the student registers, they will then be required to obtain the appropriate dance shoes and attire before their next class.
All ballet students are to have their hair in a neatly fixed bun. For levels 1 thru 2-3 - dancers must wear light pink tights, a black leotard, and pink canvas or leather ballet shoes. No ballet skirts. For levels 3 and up, dancers must wear plain black booty shorts, a plain black bra top, and pink canvas or leather ballet shoes.
Students are to have their hair secured away from their face, and must wear tight fitting dance attire so instructors can see their body lines, solid colors are preferred, students must wear black or tan slip on jazz shoes. No bare feet! If students are wearing short, loose shorts,they must wear tights underneath them.
Students are to have their hair secured away from their face, students are to wear tight fitting dance attire, and black lace up tap shoes.
Students should have their hair secured away from their face. Students are to wear loose fitting clothes that they can move confortably in, no jeans! Students must wear rubber soled tennis shoes, no boots please.
Students in pre-level classes and combo classes should have their hair secured away from their face. For ballet, students must wear light pink tights and light pink or black leotards or skirted ballet outfits with pink leather ballet shoes. For tap, students must wear proper dance attire and black patent leather tap shoes. For jazz, students must wear tight fitting dance clothes with black or tan slip on or lace up jazz shoes. For hip hop, students must wear their hair secured away from their face, with loose fitting clothes, and rubber soled tennis shoes.
Jazz & Lyrical
22576 Avenida Empresa, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 - 949.888.9446